Teaching Golf is my passion and is the heart of what guides my instruction. My teaching is based on research, observation, experience, and study in M.O.R.A.D. Theory. The learning process and teaching process can best be learned and enhanced by the demonstration and understanding of what the best players do best and do most in common. My Teaching and playing experience is highlighted by attendance of M.O.R.A.D. Schools and continuous education under the direction of Mac O’Grady.
- PGA, Class A Member
- KOREA PGA Member (KPGA)
- NY Long Island Univ. Master Degree
- 2011 US OPEN Sectional Qualifyer
- 2009 Member of M.O.R.A.D School
- 2009 NCPGA Member of North Cup Team
- 2009 The Korea Times Columnist
- 2010 HanMi Radio Golf Columnist
- 2010 The Korea Daily Columnist
*The M.O.R.A.D. investigation of the golf swing began in March 1984. It was researched and funded by Mr. Mac O'Grady. M.O.R.A.D. explains and evaluates the sequence of movements of Sam Snead, Ben Hogan, Jack Nicklaus and many other players. The M.O.R.A.D. model is about 80% Sam Snead and 20% Ben Hogan, the short game models are based on Seve Ballesteros and Jack Nicklaus for putting. M.O.R.A.D.'s objective was simple to independently examine the biomechanics of the golf swing that governs the golf balls direction, trajectory and distance. M.O.R.A.D stands for mankind's objective research and development.
1. Lesson payment is due in full on the 1st day of the first Lesson. A $20 late fee will be assessed from the third lesson. There is also a $50 fee for every returned check to cover the bank charges. 2. Once your lesson package purchased, the lesson should be scheduled regularly for best result. 3. Once scheduled, you are financially obligated for those lessons. 4. Cancellations need to be notified 24 hours in advance. No exceptions. 5. Students must communicate with instructor regarding long term (more then 30 days) extension, otherwise remainder of lessons will be expired after 45 days from the date of student's last lesson(Extension will be limited to one time). No exceptions. Please do not ask for remainder lessons after expired. 6. If lesson must be cancelled due to weather, instructor will contact you before the lesson. If you don't hear from instructor, you should assume that your lesson is still going to happen. Remember, the weather conditions at the golf range may be different from weather in your area at any certain time. When you want to coordinate a decision to postpone or continue, contact instructor. If the weather stays clear and you don't show up, the lesson will be counted. 7. Being on time is expected. If you arrive late, you will only receive the remainder of the lesson time. 8. If you need to cancel your lesson for any reason, try to reschedule within the same week. If rescheduling is not possible, you will forfeit the lesson charge from third time. 9. Please do not ask for refunds. There will be no refunds at any time. No Exceptions 10. Lessons cancelled by the Instructor will be rescheduled at a mutual agreeable time. 11. Balls need to be purchased from the pro shop for lessons (Lesson discount available).